So let's give away a Kindle Fire Tablet!
Welcome to Let's Talk Romance! We're proud to be part of the fourth annual Jeepers! It's January Giveaway Hop. First, let's give a shout out to our hosts, The Kids Did It and The Mommy Island.
Aren't they wonderful for coming up with these amazing blog hops!!!
Susan Arden's Too Hot To Handle Kindle Fire 7" Tablet giveaway includes:
Winner choice of available colors
for the Kindle Fire Tablet 7".
Your brand new Kindle Fire comes loaded
with Susan Arden's best-selling
TOO HOT TO HANDLE,
a Bad Boy Western Romance.
Kindle Fire Tablets come in four colors. Check them out on Amazon's website: https://amzn.to/2Cj2ItR
Dates: January 8 - 22, 2019
Blog Hop Stop: Let's Talk Romance
Prize: One winner receives Susan Arden's Too Hot To Handle Kindle Fire Tablet!
Specific Rules: Enter via Rafflecopter.
Do visit the Rafflecopter site for specific terms and conditions. Thank you!
Thank you for visiting Susan Arden's Let's Talk Romance. There are oodles of fantastic bloggers listed below with terrific giveaways. Visit them as well. And, please share the Jeepers! It's January blog hop giveaway. Sharing is caring and it's how we can grow and grow.
The bigger, the better...right?
Happy trails dear readers and stay well.
Susan Arden X O X O X O
If you're here, it's got to be New Year's Day. Welcome to the 3-2-1 Giveaway Hop hosted by MamatheFox and Let's Talk Romance at this stop.
We made it.
A brand spankin' new moment. As such, I'd like to set our new year with a little tone and a smidgen of attitude. Back in the day, Paula Abdul had the moves. So much at 18 Ms. Abdul was a cheerleader for the L.A. Lakers and later became the head choreographer for the Laker Girls. Born in 1962, same as me, Paula Abdul married Emilio Estevez in 1994.
Can you imagine her Thanksgiving table? After dinner charades and she tap dances to an imaginary version of Straight Up playing in her head.
If you were lucky enough to be born in the Sixties, with the awesome music of the Seventies, and learning to dance to tunes of the Eighties, then you my dear are too cool for words. Ha-ha!!!
If not, no worries. This giveaway is here to help remind you, that regardless of what generation you belong to, you control your destiny. You are a delight each and every day.
To that end, I'm giving away a book I've enjoyed and hope you will, too. It's called The Confidence Code by Katty Kay & Claire Shipman, plus a $5.00 Amazon gift card to celebrate a new year and Y-O-U!!!
The 3-2-1 Giveaway Hop Details
Thank you for visiting. Now, it's time to get hopping and visit the other amazing bloggers listed below. Have a lovely NEW YEAR and do stop by again!
xo Susan Arden
Let's Talk Romance
1. MamatheFox - WW 18. Calm The Fork Down - WW
2. Mommy's Playbook 19. Sharing Life's Moments - US
3. Erica Ever After 20. Mom Does Reviews
4. Sonya's Happenings... - WW 21. Says Me Says Mom - WW
5. MyStyleSpot - US 22. Savings in Seconds - US
6. Miss Molly Says - US 23. Bargnhtress
7. Mama's Mission 24. Romania and MIssions
8. Luv Saving Money 25. Reading Reality - WW
9. Parenting In Progress 26. Lisa-Queen of Random - US/CAN
10. Gwendolyn M Mulholland 27. Momma Without a Clue
11. Christy's Cozy Corners - US 28. Candid Mama
12. 3 Partners in Shopping 29. The Homespun Chics - US
13. Deal Sharing Aunt 30. Susan Arden's Let's Talk Romance
14. Still BLonde after all these YEARS 31. Mama's Geeky - US
15. Woman of Many Roles 32. The Mommy Island
16. Freesocial2011 - US 33. Readeropolis
17. Here We Go Again Ready 34. Beauty Info Zone
MamatheFox and all participating blogs are not held responsible for sponsors who fail to fulfill their prize obligations.
Less than 10 days 'til Christmas and welcome to the Red-hot Romance leg of the Dashing Giveaway Hop hosted by MamaTheFox.
Naughty or nice visitors, have I got a prize for you! Since it's winter, we're breaking out the
RED-HOT N U C L E A R romance guaranteed to incinerate inhibitions, peel paint,
and keep you up all night.
Let's start with Collared By The Cowboy...
A fiery affair that starts out as a lie.
A white lie two people tell themselves: they aren’t falling fast…
they can get out whenever they desire…
"Be prepared to take a cold shower on this one ladies... HOT HOT HOT!!!"-- Literature Lighthouse
74 Reviews on Amazon, #1 ranked for Western romance, #1 ranked for romance comedy,
#1 ranked for romance suspense, #1 ranked for erotica, and ranked a TOP 25 for ALL OF AMAZON.
Naughty or Nice Dashing Giveaway Hop Details
The winner receives not one red-hot romance but THREE bestsellers.
Dates:December 16 - 31, 2018.
Prize: Red-Hot Romance Bestseller 3-Book Pack. One winner will receive
an ebook copy of Susan Arden's
Collared By The Cowboy,
Breaking a Bad Boy,
Bad Boy in Paris
After you've entered, it's time to get hopping. Listed below are a bevy of marvelous bloggers who have treats as well.
1. MamatheFox - US 19. Sharing Life's Moments
2. My Crafty Zoo - US/CAN 20. Mom Does Reviews - WW
3. Mommy's Playbook 21. Savings in Seconds
4. Erica Ever After 22. Bargnhtress
5. Sonya's Happenings...- WW 23. Nanny to Mommy - US
6. MyStyleSpot 24. Says Me Says Mom - US/CAN
7. Miss Molly Says - US 25. Lisa-Queen of Random
8. Mama's Mission - WW 26. Momma Without a Clue
9. Parenting In Progress 27. Candid Mama
10. Gwendolyn M Mulholland 28. Luv Saving Money - US
11. Christy's Cozy Corners - US 29. Home Jobs by Mom - US
12. 3 Partners in Shopping 30. The Homespun Chics
13. 3 Partners in Shopping 31. Mama's Geeky - US
14. Woman of Many Roles 32. Chronically Content - US
15. Freesocial2011 - US 33. A Modern Day Fairy Tale - US
16. Calm The Fork Down 34. Chatty Patty's Place - US
17. How Was Your Day? 35. Readeropolis - US
18. Style on Main