If you're here, it's got to be New Year's Day. Welcome to the 3-2-1 Giveaway Hop hosted by MamatheFox and Let's Talk Romance at this stop.
We made it.
A brand spankin' new moment. As such, I'd like to set our new year with a little tone and a smidgen of attitude. Back in the day, Paula Abdul had the moves. So much at 18 Ms. Abdul was a cheerleader for the L.A. Lakers and later became the head choreographer for the Laker Girls. Born in 1962, same as me, Paula Abdul married Emilio Estevez in 1994.
Can you imagine her Thanksgiving table? After dinner charades and she tap dances to an imaginary version of Straight Up playing in her head.
If you were lucky enough to be born in the Sixties, with the awesome music of the Seventies, and learning to dance to tunes of the Eighties, then you my dear are too cool for words. Ha-ha!!!
If not, no worries. This giveaway is here to help remind you, that regardless of what generation you belong to, you control your destiny. You are a delight each and every day.
To that end, I'm giving away a book I've enjoyed and hope you will, too. It's called The Confidence Code by Katty Kay & Claire Shipman, plus a $5.00 Amazon gift card to celebrate a new year and Y-O-U!!!
The 3-2-1 Giveaway Hop Details
Thank you for visiting. Now, it's time to get hopping and visit the other amazing bloggers listed below. Have a lovely NEW YEAR and do stop by again!
xo Susan Arden
Let's Talk Romance
1. MamatheFox - WW 18. Calm The Fork Down - WW
2. Mommy's Playbook 19. Sharing Life's Moments - US
3. Erica Ever After 20. Mom Does Reviews
4. Sonya's Happenings... - WW 21. Says Me Says Mom - WW
5. MyStyleSpot - US 22. Savings in Seconds - US
6. Miss Molly Says - US 23. Bargnhtress
7. Mama's Mission 24. Romania and MIssions
8. Luv Saving Money 25. Reading Reality - WW
9. Parenting In Progress 26. Lisa-Queen of Random - US/CAN
10. Gwendolyn M Mulholland 27. Momma Without a Clue
11. Christy's Cozy Corners - US 28. Candid Mama
12. 3 Partners in Shopping 29. The Homespun Chics - US
13. Deal Sharing Aunt 30. Susan Arden's Let's Talk Romance
14. Still BLonde after all these YEARS 31. Mama's Geeky - US
15. Woman of Many Roles 32. The Mommy Island
16. Freesocial2011 - US 33. Readeropolis
17. Here We Go Again Ready 34. Beauty Info Zone
MamatheFox and all participating blogs are not held responsible for sponsors who fail to fulfill their prize obligations.
Less than 10 days 'til Christmas and welcome to the Red-hot Romance leg of the Dashing Giveaway Hop hosted by MamaTheFox.
Naughty or nice visitors, have I got a prize for you! Since it's winter, we're breaking out the
RED-HOT N U C L E A R romance guaranteed to incinerate inhibitions, peel paint,
and keep you up all night.
Let's start with Collared By The Cowboy...
A fiery affair that starts out as a lie.
A white lie two people tell themselves: they aren’t falling fast…
they can get out whenever they desire…
"Be prepared to take a cold shower on this one ladies... HOT HOT HOT!!!"-- Literature Lighthouse
74 Reviews on Amazon, #1 ranked for Western romance, #1 ranked for romance comedy,
#1 ranked for romance suspense, #1 ranked for erotica, and ranked a TOP 25 for ALL OF AMAZON.
Naughty or Nice Dashing Giveaway Hop Details
The winner receives not one red-hot romance but THREE bestsellers.
Dates:December 16 - 31, 2018.
Prize: Red-Hot Romance Bestseller 3-Book Pack. One winner will receive
an ebook copy of Susan Arden's
Collared By The Cowboy,
Breaking a Bad Boy,
Bad Boy in Paris
After you've entered, it's time to get hopping. Listed below are a bevy of marvelous bloggers who have treats as well.
1. MamatheFox - US 19. Sharing Life's Moments
2. My Crafty Zoo - US/CAN 20. Mom Does Reviews - WW
3. Mommy's Playbook 21. Savings in Seconds
4. Erica Ever After 22. Bargnhtress
5. Sonya's Happenings...- WW 23. Nanny to Mommy - US
6. MyStyleSpot 24. Says Me Says Mom - US/CAN
7. Miss Molly Says - US 25. Lisa-Queen of Random
8. Mama's Mission - WW 26. Momma Without a Clue
9. Parenting In Progress 27. Candid Mama
10. Gwendolyn M Mulholland 28. Luv Saving Money - US
11. Christy's Cozy Corners - US 29. Home Jobs by Mom - US
12. 3 Partners in Shopping 30. The Homespun Chics
13. 3 Partners in Shopping 31. Mama's Geeky - US
14. Woman of Many Roles 32. Chronically Content - US
15. Freesocial2011 - US 33. A Modern Day Fairy Tale - US
16. Calm The Fork Down 34. Chatty Patty's Place - US
17. How Was Your Day? 35. Readeropolis - US
18. Style on Main
Welcome to the Midwinter's Eve --Romance-- Giveaway Hop. No worries this is totally family friendly. When thinking about romance, let's go right to the source: Merriam Webster's definition.
Definition of romance
(Entry 1 of 3)
1a(1): a medieval tale based on legend, chivalric love and adventure, or the supernatural
(2): a prose narrative treating imaginary characters involved in events remote in time or place and usually heroic, adventurous, or mysterious
(3): a love story especially in the form of a novel
b: a class of such literature
2: something (such as an extravagant story or account) that lacks basis in fact
3: an emotional attraction or aura belonging to an especially heroic era, adventure, or activity
I believe that it's #3 that binds us together and is important (to me).
Online, across the world, it's so easy to get lost. How can we cross barriers?
One way is by writing fiction (#2), which captures the heart (#1a2 above). Universal stories, in my book (hah, pun intended!!), feature a heroic family.
Within my romance fiction series, Bad Boy Westerns, the McLemores are central to the plot. Amidst a journey of love, one of the McLemore brothers or cousins or a sister (Girls' Night Out) is always a main character and the setting is the family ranch in Texas. A small town, I might add. Circle back to #1a3 above, and check that one off, too.
When it comes to romance, this fiction genre is more than a bookshelf category to this writer's career. Romance saturates my life, my outlook--it flows in my veins amidst blood cells, nutrients, air!
So even though I'm about to become a grandmother in April, I'll always wear the outer cloak of a realist. Yet underneath courses a hopeful romantic's heart, lending my imagination gossamer wings!
Maybe you're somewhat the same...
To celebrate romance, I'm doing a $5.00 Amazon gift card
(or PayPal cash) giveaway.
You can either keep it or give it away,
the choice is yours.
Midwinter's Eve Romance Giveaway Details
Okay, now it's time to hop. Check out the other totally fabulous bloggers, each has a special treat just for holidays.