Welcome readers to the Of Books December Giveaway Hop hosted by Its Starts at Midnight and FLYLēF . I can't believe that it's actually December 1st, can you? Not sure what happened this year, but it zoomed by.
After completing a 3,000-mile road trip in an adventure van with a 13-year old dog who's 92 in human years (no, I am not joking and yes, it was so much fun!!!), we arrived back home in early October. Plenty of time to get ready for the holidays.
Then I had a brainstorm. Why not complete a mini renovation to spruce up the home front. R-I-G-H-T-!
Well, it didn't go as planned. Hah! What renovation ever does? Covered in drywall dust, I took a break today to write this post. Unable to display our family, years-old holiday ornaments (you know the ones, child-made from the kids in elementary school) has definitely put crimp on the 'cheer.' That is until someone uncorked one of the bottles of wine we brought back from Napa Valley.
Sooooo, who says there's no cheer! Time to kick up our heels and celebrate online!
Giveaway Hop Details (Drum roll, please.)
A big THANK YOU for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful, happy and healthy holiday season filled with good friends and good BOOKS!
Now, it's time to get hopping.Do visit the lovely bloggers listed below. Each is hosting their own giveaway. And don't forget to share the Of Books Giveaway Hop with your friends. The more, the merrier.
Welcome to 8th Annual Black Friday Book Bonanza giveaway where the emphasis is on celebrating romance and how to infuse it into our lives, namely the point of this blog.
Officially this is our FIRST BLOG POST, yay!!!
For our maiden voyage prize, I wanted it to be something life changing. Go big or go home, right?
Hmm, it took some thinking and then it hit me, give what you love.
So fellow book lovers, the prize is HOMEBODY, a Guide to Creating Spaces You'll Never Want to Leave. Absolutely fabulous read by Joanna Gaines (DIY guru and best-selling author). Homebody is more than a book, it's a companion as well as a doorway to celebrate our homes as a means of telling our of stories.
As a mom and soon-to-be-grandmother, I believe it's vital that women (today more than ever) give voice to their thoughts, ideals, feelings, hopes, and dreams. Let's start at home, it's where the heart is; but if not, maybe Homebody can help. Of course, I'm not excluding men readers out there. More often than not can't everyone use a little assistance when it comes to creating a space that truly feels like home.
Now, the details:
Prize: Homebody by Joanna Gaines
Amazon Charts Bestseller
Over 100 reviews!
Giveaway Period: Friday November 23, 2018 - Monday November 26, 2018 (Actually 11/27/18 at midnight)
There's nothing to buy.
Entry is via Rafflecopter below.
Or simply click here: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/a0ba28621/?
And finally, a big thank you to our hosts, Reading Reality and Caffeinated Reviewer!
Now, its time to bounce. More fun awaits you on these awesome blogs listed below. Have a wonderful holiday season and happy trails~
Thank you for participating in the 8th Annual Black Friday Book Bonanza. Link to Rafflecopter Terms/Conditions
1. Caffeinated Reviewer (INT) 18. Goldilox and the Three Weres (US)
2. Reading Reality (INT) 19. (un)Conventional Bookworms
3. Girl Plus Books (INT) 20. Maureen's Books (INT)
4. Sunny Buzzy Books (INT) 21. The Kids Did It
5. For What It's Worth (INT) 22. Adria @ Adria's Musings and Reviews
6. Picturing Disney 23. Suzie at STEM Spark
7. Angel's Guilty Pleasures (INT) 24. Jolene @ Jo's Book Blog-Read what makes you happy!
8. Waves of Fiction-INT 25. Aleen @ Lampshade Reader (INT)
9. Ashley @ Oh Hey! Books. [INT] 26. vvb32 reads (US)
10. Tonyalee @ Vivacious Bibliophile 27. Caressa @ A Novel Topic (US)
11. Mary @StackingMyBookShelves!(INT) 28. Win Book Money
12. Samantha The Book Disciple 29. The Mommy Island (US)
13. Craves the Angst Book Blog [INT] 30. A Lucky Grace (US)
14. Read Your Writes Book Reviews (US) 31. Susan Arden's Let's Talk Romance (INT)
15. Lisa Loves Literature (INT) 32. Readeropolis (US)
16. The Book Return 33. Locks, Hooks and Books (US)
17. Carol's Notebook (INT)